Welcome to Watchers of Fate! Please Login or Register!
Welcome to Watchers of Fate! Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future legends are here today! Special thanks to Xs and JuGGreZy!

HomeWF - PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My introduction topic...

Go down 
+4
Demosthenes
Emissary
KahtoRime
tylnesh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tylnesh
Civillian
Civillian

My introduction topic... Empty
PostSubject: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 am

Hey fellow players... some of you might know me, some not... My in-game (and that's all you gonna know My introduction topic... 444643) nickname is Tylnesh, I'm sixteen and I used to play JA a lot. Nowadays I don't play it as often as I liked to in past year, but I hope we'll get to know each other anyway... I might join your clan some time (not goin to happen this week, maybe not this month, even tho Doguga tries to rec me... btw thx, but no thx) and so I think those, who doesn't know a thing bout me should have the opportunity... so I should prolly stop this useless chatter and get the freakin' rap to the point, righties? So once again! I'm a sixteen years old pal, I live in Slovakia, right now I'm studying rather hard cuz I've gotta have the perfect score in my school leaving exams and I didn't learn at all during past 11 years.... I like pretty much every kind of music (EMO and hip-hop ain't music My introduction topic... 444643) I read a lot and I love playin with people that doesn't RQ every time they get their asses kicked. One thing I hate is stupid folks, and the other is drama in PC games. Believe me, I used to see it a lot in my prev. clans, (I used to be in Society of the Force Knights, Eternal Factions, ANBUv2, Love and Society of Exiles, while I was one of the leaders in both ANBU and Love and every one of these clans lacked something called common sense. Yeah, it has been fun at the beginnings, but then it just sucked... So I need to check this clan out before joining which can only be done by playin' and chattin' with you guys, but that requires a lot of time, which I currently do not have... (school, part-time job, gf, books and other fancy stuff) So, I guess that's it... if you managed not to fall asleep by now, you already know a lot more than most of my former clanmates... so see ya around possible-future-friends and have fun!
Back to top Go down
KahtoRime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Ohai thar Micey!
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Emissary

Male Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-07-07

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Oi Oi! Nice to meet ya Smile
Back to top Go down
http://watchersoffate-jka.darkbb.info
Demosthenes
Wanna-be Padawan
Wanna-be Padawan
Demosthenes

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 am

Welcome to the forums and all that then. Hopefully you'll find some common sense in this clan. I've found some here in some members, though I won't speak for everyone.
Back to top Go down
tylnesh
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Great! Even some common sense is a hell lot of a change... Thx for the warm welcoming...
Back to top Go down
mihai89
mihai89

Male Leo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-08-04

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Welcome aboard cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Doguga
Padawan
Padawan
Doguga

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Good Tlynesh u are getting warm with us.Thats nice we dont look so fail afterall like ANBU now do we? My introduction topic... 444643
Back to top Go down
cheese
Wanna-be Jedi
Wanna-be Jedi
cheese

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:16 pm

(LOL Doguga!)

Ehm... Anyway, I'm the other leader, Cheese. Nice to meet ya. Atm I have school so I wont be much active, but I will try to go on forums.
Back to top Go down
lolwutninja
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:15 pm

My introduction topic... Funny-pictures-oh-hai-bug
Back to top Go down
tylnesh
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 pm

cheese wrote:
(LOL Doguga!)

Ehm... Anyway, I'm the other leader, Cheese. Nice to meet ya. Atm I have school so I wont be much active, but I will try to go on forums.
I think I know you Cheese... You used to be in GL, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
cheese
Wanna-be Jedi
Wanna-be Jedi
cheese

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Yes :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My introduction topic...   My introduction topic... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction topic...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: