Welcome to Watchers of Fate! Please Login or Register!
Welcome to Watchers of Fate! Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future legends are here today! Special thanks to Xs and JuGGreZy!

HomeWF - PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiser says Hello!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Civillian
Civillian

Male Taurus Goat
Birthday : 1991-05-07

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Hey guys, I'm Kaiser, the leader of JE, allies with WF Smile.

I've been playing JKA for a long time, (6 and a half years), mainly on base and japlus, so the world of Lugormod is quite new to me, but very enjoyable!

I've been chilling a lot on your server, it seems really nice and friendly, and several of the WF members have been hanging out and training with us at JE. WF members are always very welcome to chill with us on our server, and I'll get my other members to drop by on your server so that everyone can meet each other.

I hope that our partnership together will be long and successful Smile

Kaiser
Back to top Go down
Fallen
Civillian
Civillian
Fallen

Sagittarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-12-15

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm

;D it is enjoyable i been playing lugor since t2 came out witch is around what 4 years? Kaiser says Hello! 444643 enjoy your alliance with us we shall do the same Kaiser says Hello! 444643
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Emissary

Male Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-07-07

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Kaiser! Finally! Was thinking if you were lost Kaiser says Hello! 244534! Well, Welcome to our forums! And about the alliance I bet it will be the best Kaiser says Hello! 377167 !
Back to top Go down
http://watchersoffate-jka.darkbb.info
Godai
Wanna-be Padawan
Wanna-be Padawan
Godai

Male Virgo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-24

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:43 am

AHA! Kaiser FINALLY showed up on the forums, eh? Took ya long enough, I was getting scared I'd be the only JE on here... Kaiser says Hello! 1546
Anyways, nice having more then me, cause now I'm not lonely!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jediexiles.tk
Kaiser
Civillian
Civillian

Male Taurus Goat
Birthday : 1991-05-07

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 am

Heheh, well no need to worry about the lonliness anymore :p
Back to top Go down
Johny
Johnyyy
Johnyyy

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Eeehm lol JOHNY SURPRISED LOOOL I DIDNT KNOW KASIER IS LDR OF JE LOOOOOLEEH aah and ya have fun at us Kaiser says Hello! 135952 you all NICE GUYS Kaiser says Hello! 135952
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Emissary

Male Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-07-07

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Johny wrote:
Eeehm lol JOHNY SURPRISED LOOOL I DIDNT KNOW KASIER IS LDR OF JE LOOOOOLEEH aah and ya have fun at us Kaiser says Hello! 135952 you all NICE GUYS Kaiser says Hello! 135952

Why you never listen to what I tell to you!? Kaiser says Hello! 798294 Kaiser says Hello! 798294 Kaiser says Hello! 798294 Kaiser says Hello! 798294
Back to top Go down
http://watchersoffate-jka.darkbb.info
Godai
Wanna-be Padawan
Wanna-be Padawan
Godai

Male Virgo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-24

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:19 am

Emissary wrote:
Johny wrote:

Why you never listen to what I tell to you!? Kaiser says Hello! 798294 Kaiser says Hello! 798294 Kaiser says Hello! 798294 Kaiser says Hello! 798294

LOL! This is just priceless...
Yes, Kaiser is the Leader of JE... I'm merely a Padawan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jediexiles.tk
Sponsored content

Kaiser says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser says Hello!   Kaiser says Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiser says Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: